2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
- "Bump and Grind" by R. Kelly
- "Play" by David Banner
if i can cite you as a source in a paper or wikipedia article, i don’t want you.
this post is brought to you by googling two very, very random things and having 2 boys in my ~life~ be the authors.
When someone texts you to come over and watch Bob’s Burgers and also let them touch your birthday butt, you’ve got it good.
NEW ORLEANS BOUNCE NIGHT AT BEAUTY BAR
bye guys gonna have the BEST TIME and also listen to mystikal so what is even the point of having any more weekends
and i’m already signed up for the philadelphia marathon on nov. 23rd. what the fuck is wrong with me. but lololol let’s see how this goes.